Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Website up + links to this year's exciting add-ons

Our website www.openheartfarm.com is up and running, ready to accept members and payments electronically, though the option still exists and is plenty fine to download a brochure (either from the blog on your right or the website) and pay by check or cash.  I can even mail brochures, I swear, it is possible!

but, going with the electronic flow of info here are some links that give lots of nice info and background on this years add-ons (which, in case you are new to CSAs, just means local foods that I also deliver to you at the same time that I deliver the vegetables which I grow.

Here's a great pic of O Bread's seeded baguette which I just had with avacado and chevre.  It rocked.  Where was the goat chese from you ask?  From Does Leap, who is providing our cheese this year.

They have a pretty extensive website with info on the five cheese rotation we will have, some nice stuff about their cows agricultural practices and cheesemaking info: http://www.doesleap.com/index.htm


Besteyfield Farm is new down at the Intervale, has no pictures up yet, and is offering us a great deal on local eggs.

We are again growing a few things up at South Village.  This year I'm isolating a few small crops that do well on clay, namely celery, corn, and possibly late season brassicas.

Things slowly getting in gear, feel free to email me or comment with questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home