Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Constant Movement

I feel like time of year-wise this should be a still point.  And I guess it is for farm work (still a little cleanup to do but . . . ), but even since our last dramatic post things seem to be happening.  Without giving away any details (they are not fully formed and I don't like to jinx stuff), options for farming, even as soon as next season, keep popping up.  Like Said, the form this will take, Open Heart Farm Reborn (that name is too long) or just the same old Open Heart, as they say in Cote d'Ivoire (where Rachel and I were for two years), on va voir!

In the meantime, I do want to take this winter to discourse on some just general gardening things that I think would be useful or at least interesting, like a listicle of my favorite tomatoes for home gardening and which ones might be different - that will be coming your way soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home